For a complete list of range Rules please download our Range Standard Operating Procedures Here
1. Everyone is required to adhere to the written Range Standard Operating
2. Range is to be used as posted, or as directed by the RSO on duty.
3. Escambia River Gun Club members must sign in at the Range Office prior
to using the range and must have their membership card worn above the
waist and visible while on the range to allow the RSO on duty to identify
them as a member while on the range.
4. Members will ensure their guests and spectators sign in at the Range
Office and sign a Liability Waiver form. Guests will pay their guest fee
and be issued a wrist band. The wrist band identifies the person as
authorized to shoot under member supervision.
5. Target type – Personal targets may be used. Targets and target stands
other than the typical metal base holding up pieces or a piece of wood
and a cardboard backer to hold the target must be approved for use by
a. Targets may be purchased at the store and target stands may
be rented by the day.
b. Exceptions – NO plastic bottles, glass targets, tin or aluminum
cans, explosive targets, and any other exotic item may not be
used as targets at any time without the permission of the
Escambia River Gun Club management and/RSO on duty.
When in doubt, ask the RSO.
6. Clean up – Each shooter on the range must clean up their bench, targets,
and shell casings prior to leaving – this will be enforced by the RSO on