I understand I am applying for membership in the Escambia River Gun Club and agree to the following conditions:
- I will abide by all safety rules and obey range safety officer(s) at all times while on the range.
- I have received a copy of the ERGC Range Rules; I have read the rules and I understand the Range Rules of ERGC.
- I understand that failure to comply with the ERGC Range Rules or any unsafe practice can result in my dismissal from the club.
- I understand that I am personally responsible for learning of any rule changes and for abiding by new rules. Changes to the range rules are available through the RSO and on line at the club website.
- I will conduct myself and any guests, including minor children, in a safe manner at all times while on the range.
- I understand that NO intoxicating beverages are allowed on the range at any time.
- I agree, upon acceptance of my application, not to hold Escambia River Muzzle Loaders, Inc. responsible or liable for any bodily injury, accident, or damage to any personal property sustained by myself or my guest(s) while using the ERGC shooting facilities.
MEMBERS MAY NOT SHOOT ON THE ERGC RANGE UNTIL AFTER THEIR RANGE SAFETY BRIEFING!
THE TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP CARD IS NOT VALID UNLESS SIGNED BY AN ERGC RANGE SAFETY OFFICER.