Unlimited 12-Month Membership
- Unlimited FREE Visits for 12 Months
- INCLUDES Membership for Spouse and All Minor Children Under the Age of 18 Living in the Same Household
- Allows a Maximum of Two Guests per Visit for $10 Guest Fee per Guest
ERGC Membership Information
How to Join
You can join ERGC, or renew your membership, one of three ways:
- Join or Renew Online. Click here to complete the membership form electronically, and pay your membership dues online. Come to the range for your orientation with one of our RSOs, who will complete your temporary membership card — your permanent card will be ready for pickup at the range within a few weeks.
- Join or Renew at the Range. Visit the range and see the Range Safety Officer (RSO) on-duty. You can complete a membership form at the range. Be sure to bring cash, check or credit card for your membership fee. You can take the orientation class with the RSO while you are there. The RSO will complete your temporary membership card — your permanent card will be ready for pickup at the range within a few weeks.
- The primary member must be 18 years of age.
- Member must be free of felony convictions. If the member’s spouse will also receive a membership card, he or she must also be free of felony convictions.
- Permanent membership cards are NEVER mailed to the member — they are always picked up from the RSO at the range.
- Effective 1 January 2010, all renewing members will also need to watch the safety video, in addition to new members. This is a county requirement.
As of November 2008, new members do not gain shooting privileges at the range until they have completed range orientation.
Effective 1 January 2010, all renewing members will ALSO need to take the orientation. This is a county requirement.
Orientation is held throughout the day at the Range Safety Officer’s convenience (i.e. if he’s busy checking people in or handling other range issues, orientation needs to wait until he’s free). The last orientation will begin no later than one hour prior to range closing time. The goal of the safety video is to ensure new members fully understand the range rules, are familiar with the range facilities, and have any questions answered by a range official. At orientation, your temporary membership card will be validated, granting you your shooting privileges. Your official membership card will be available at the range within a few weeks. Use your temporary card until the new card is available.