The range will be closed Sunday, April 21, 2019 for the Easter holiday.
The April 21, 2019 IDPA Match is cancelled due to the Easter holiday.
The results for the April 2019 Escambia River Gun Club Board of Directors election:
President – Jeff Chestney by 98.25% of the vote
Vice President – Joe Scheel by 98.28% of the vote
Treasurer – Phil Kraemer by 100% of the vote
Web Master – Melinda Hansen by 100% of the vote
Public Relations Director – Perry Bankester by 98.25% of the vote
Membership Secretary – Melinda Hansen by 100% of the vote
Secretary – Hobbie Chestney by 98.25 % of the vote
Registered Agent – Phil Kraemer by 100% of the vote
The April, 2019 Speed Steel match has been rescheduled to April 20th, 2019. This change is for April only. Register on www.practiscore.com for the match. Your scores for the match will be posted at www.practiscore.com.
Due to a scheduling conflict, the March match will be held 03/03/2019 and the April match will be held 04/07/2019.
31 MARCH 2019 MILITARY RIFLE MATCH
AND SCOPED AR-15 SIDE MATCH
Start time 9 Am
$10 entry fee for member
$15 entry fee for non member
$5 per category
Pre WWII-Mauser’s, 03 Springfield’s, Mosin’s, etc…..
WWII to Korea-M1 Garand’s, M1Carbine’s etc….
Korea to Viet Nam-SKS’s, M1A’s SP1’s etc…..
Post Viet Nam-AR-15’s and M4’S NO SCOPES
• Rifles must be in as issued configuration
• No competition weapons
• Front rest only for shooting from the bench
• Course of fire is 5 shots standing and 5 shots from the bench @ 50
yards and 5 shots from the bench and 5 shots standing @ 100
• 5 minutes per string
• Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. If there are not at least 3
shooters per category no awards will be given just bragging
Scoped AR-15 .223-.556 Side Match
• Scopes will be set on 4 power for this match.
• Shooter will fire 20 rounds @ 100 yards standing in 10 minutes.
• Targets to be determined prior to match.
• Prize is to be determined.