Project Appleseed Marksmanship Clinic
October 7, 2017 @ 8:00 am - October 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
One event on December 2, 2017 at 8:00am
Bay Closed: TBD
Learn the Six steps to firing the shot. Learn correct firing positions and proper use of the sling. Hear some little-known Revolutionary War history and reaffirm your heritage. Become a more influential citizen and make America a better place.
What you should bring:
- A desire to learn and improve.
- A rifle (and a spare, if you have it).
- Ammunition: At least 250 rounds per day.
- Scope OK. GI web sling strongly recommended.
- Eye and ear protection. Mat or ground cloth.
- Hat and sunscreen. Rain gear, layered clothes.
- Water, lunch, snacks. Some friends!!
What you can expect:
- New Shooters – learn fundamentals and make quick progress.
- Experienced Shooters – learn techniques to tighten your groups.
- Experts – polish skills, become an RWVA Instructor in Training.
- Everyone – expect to have a great time!
Appleseed Attendees have said:
“[spent] time doing something fun with my son. I am so proud of him!”
“had a terrific time with my wife and we are looking forward to our next Appleseed.”
“..received more quality instruction in two days than I’ve had in four years on active duty!“