November 16, 2019 Concealed Carry (CCW) Safety Class
November 16, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm| $85.00
This event has been cancelled. Contact Luis Jimenez with any questions, [email protected] The next class is in December, 2019.
The certificate that you will receive after completion of this class will satisfy the safety class requirements to obtain a concealed weapons permit throughout the state of Florida. Application information will be provided.
- Cost: $85.00
- We provide: Firearms, ammunition, targets, instructor, five hours of classroom instruction, and shooting range.
- You must provide: eye and hearing protection
- Participation by convicted felons or those restricted by law from firearm ownership/use is strictly prohibited.
- You must REGISTER for the class ahead of time! Click the calendar item for the date you would like to attend, and click “Register”.
- Class size is limited to 10 participants.
- A liability waver will be required. Please click here to print the ERGC Liability Release and be sure to bring it with you to you class.
The class portion of the training will be held at:
The New Pace Fire Dept.
4773 Pace Patriot Boulevard
Pace, Florida 32571
If you have scheduling or registration questions, please contact Luis Jimenez, email [email protected],. phone 910-494-5696.
If you have technical questions about the CCW training itself, contact Luis Jimenez, email [email protected], phone 910-494-5696.
- Basic Firearms Safety
- Sight Alignment, Target Acquisition, Grip and Shooting Positions
- Best practice methods
- How to practice safely
- Why practice is crucial
- Which handgun is best for you?
- Our list of preferred types and manufacturers
- Can you live safely in a dangerous world?
- Different methods of concealed carry
- Florida CCW and Use of Force Law
- Protection of yourself and loved ones
- Concealed carry law
- Shooting under direct supervision
- Slow fire
- Hints and tips
- Graduation and presentation of certificates