July 21 Concealed Carry (CCW) Refresher Class
July 21, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Can you remember the law? Where can you carry? Even with a CCW permit, where can you NOT carry? What is “duty to inform”? Is your CCW permit valid in another state? This class will provide updates to and current Florida Concealed Carry and use of force law as well as handgun safety. Also covered ; firearm safety, situational awareness, marksmanship fundamentals and handgun selection and CCW holster types. We will discuss firearm laws, the use of deadly force and how the “stand your ground law” could impact you. ALL of our Instructors are NRA (National Rifle Association) Certified.
Registration is at 7:30 a.m. Training starts promptly at 8 a.m.
Location: Pace Fire Dept., 4773 Pace Patriot Blvd., Pace
Bring: Pen, pencil, highlighter,
(required) Ear/Eye Protection
Cost: $55 Cash/Check ONLY (NO CREDIT CARDS)
Classes are limited and reservations are REQUIRED!
Contact Sandra Roberts at:
[email protected] or 850-380-6036
- Cost: $55.00 Cash/Check ONLY (NO CREDIT CARDS)
- Participation by convicted felons or those restricted by law from firearm ownership/use is strictly prohibited.
- You must REGISTER for the class ahead of time! Click the calendar item for the date you would like to attend, and click “Register”.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants.
The class will be held at:
The New Pace Fire Dept.
4773 Pace Patriot Boulevard
Pace, Florida 32571
If you have scheduling or registration questions, please contact Sandra Roberts, email [email protected].
If you have technical questions about the CCW training itself, contact Luis Jimenez, email [email protected], phone 910-494-5696.
- Basic Firearms Safety
- Sight Alignment, Target Acquisition, Grip and Shooting Positions
- Best practice methods
- How to practice safely
- Why practice is crucial
- Which handgun is best for you?
- Our list of preferred types and manufacturers
- Can you live safely in a dangerous world?
- Different methods of concealed carry
- Florida CCW and Use of Force Law
- Protection of yourself and loved ones
- Concealed carry law as presented by a local attorney