FINAL STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR RENEWAL
Watch the ERGC Range Safety Video (link)
Pass the ERGC Range Safety Quiz (link)
Register and create an account on the ERGC Member Portal (link)
Complete and sign our Liability Waiver (link)
Good job completing the first 4 steps, you’re almost done!
—– NOTE: You MUST complete the following steps IN ORDER! —–
Complete your Registration via email
- If you are RENEWING your membership, you can skip this step unless you have not previously done it.
- Go to your email and open the email that says, “Registration Confirmation.”
- Click the button/link in that email to fill out a short form that will complete your registration.
- You’ll receive an email confirming that your registration has been completed.
Confirm your Liability Waiver Signature via email
- Go to your email and open the email that says, “Please Confirm your E-Signature on the Waiver of Liability.”
- Click the button/link in that email to verify your email address and confirm your waiver signature.
- You’ll receive an email confirming that your waiver has been completed.
Did you do the 2 steps above?
Go to your email and complete the 2 steps above IN ORDER, and you’ll automatically be redirected to the LAST STEP!
Log into the ERGC Member Portal and purchase your membership (link)
- Click this link, then click “CHECK OUT” and it will have you log in.
- Your login details are the username and password you chose during the Registration process earlier.
- The checkout process will take your payment for your annual membership via Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.